Terms & Conditions
What is this policy about?
This policy explains how we collect, use and disclose the personal information you provide to us when you use our website, brentrosenberg.com
What information do you collect about me?
We collect personal information that you have provided to us about yourself. This could include your name, email address, address and phone number. We do not store your credit card details.
What do you do with my personal information?
We collect information about you so that we can:
(a) process, fulfil and keep you informed on the progress of the order(s) that you place on our website;
(b) send you information about our products and services as well as third party products and services that we think could be of interest to you (including promotions, discounts and special events);
(c) maintain our relationship with you (including responding to your questions); and
(d) create and maintain records for our internal accounting and administration purposes.
If you do not provide us with your personal information, we may not be able to provide you with these services.
Will you use my information for any other purpose?
We may also use your personal information for other purposes (and/or share your information with a third party) because we believe it is necessary to do so, in these circumstances:
(a) to provide you with a service which you have requested;
(b) to protect the rights, property or personal safety of our suppliers, customers or any member of the public;
(c) to prevent or help detect fraud or serious credit infringements;
(d) to protect our interests (e.g. disclosing information to a court); or
(e) if the assets and operations of our business are being transferred to another party as a going concern.
Do you give my information to third parties?
We share your personal information with third parties we engage to help us run aspects of our business efficiently. This includes suppliers of the products (artists/designers), plus service providers who assist us with order fulfilment, supply chain and logistics.
Do I have to receive marketing information from you?
When you provide us with your information, we automatically add you to our mailing list so that we can send you information about our products and services as well as third party products and services that we think could be of interest to you (including promotions, discounts and special events).
You can unsubscribe from receiving marketing information at any time by emailing us at email@example.com or by using the 'Unsubscribe' link in the emails we send you.
How can I change or delete the information you keep about me?
You can change your information by logging into the dashboard of our secure website. We reserve the right to keep a copy of your personal information to comply with our record keeping obligations at law.
Is my information secure?
The transfer of information across any media may involve a certain degree of risk, and the Internet is no different. However, helping you to keep your information secure is very important to Brent Rosenberg.
In order to protect the security of personal information transmitted to Brent Rosenberg, our servers support the use of the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Protocol where appropriate. Using this protocol, information transferred between your web browser our systems is encrypted.
You can also use simple precautions to help protect your security, such as protecting against the unauthorised use of your username or password.
All sales purchases are final and there is no returns due to change of mind. Edition numbers will vary during sale periods, if edition numbers are available prints will be sent signed and numbered with the next edition available, however in some cases sale purchases will be signed and numbered with a AP mark, which means the prints is signed as an Artist Proof. No returns will be available for AP's.
Free delivery will occur during sale periods (AUSTRALIA ONLY), however all framed prints or Original will incur a delivery and insurance fee at the cost of the customer.
All gift vouchers/cards are not able to be used during sales or promotions.
We cannot honour Sale prices to purchases made before or after sale periods.
If you have any questions about our Terms of Conditions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
WIN an BRENT ROSENBERG GIFT VOUCHER for $1,000! PROMOTION ("PROMOTION")
Terms and Conditions of Entry ("Terms")
1. Participation in the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms.
2. The Promotion commences on 04/1/19 and closes on 06/1/19
3. To enter the Promotion, entrants must complete the steps set out on the @brentrosenberg Instagram account. Entrants need to ‘follow’ @brentrosenberg and in the comments of the competition image, tag two friend, subscribe to mailing list online and comment ‘which print would you buy with your voucher and how would you style it’
4. This promotion is open worldwide.
5. One entry per person only.
6. The most creative answer to the competition ‘which print would you buy with your voucher and how would you style it’ will be selected by Brent Rosenberg as the Winner (“Winner").
7. The Winner will be determined by 07/1/19
8. Winners will be notified by private Instagram message within five (5) working days of the Selection. ("Winners").
9. The prize is a Brent Rosenberg Gift Card to the value of $1,000.00 AUD, [excluding the cost of transportation] ("Prize").
1. The Gift Voucher to the value of $1,000.00 AUD is only valid for 12 months from the date 7/1/2019
10. The “Prize” is not valid on any Original artworks, Framing and Brent Rosenberg X Ali McNabney-stevens artworks or during Sale or promotion periods.
11. The Prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
12. Brent Rosenberg reserves the right to request the Winner to provide suitable identification of proof of age and identity prior to awarding a Prize.
13. If a Winner is under 18 years old, the Prize will be awarded to the Winner's parent or guardian.
14. Brent Rosenberg reserves the right to announce and/or publish the Winners name and/or photograph for publicity purposes.
15. The Winner will receive their Prize within 90 days of the Selection via transport arranged by Brent Rosenberg.
16. The Prize will be forfeited if a Winner cannot be contacted within ten (10) working days of the Selection.
17. Entries that are incomplete or do not comply with these Terms are invalid.
18. Brent Rosenberg reserves the right to verify entries and claims for Prizes and reserves the right to disqualify an entrant where the entry process has been tampered with.
19. Brent Rosenberg is not responsible if the value of the Prize changes between the date of publication of these Terms and the date the Prize is awarded.
20. Brent Rosenberg may at its absolute discretion, suspend, cancel or recommence the Promotion if:
1. for any reason the Promotion is not capable of proceeding as planned;
2. if the Promotion is corrupted or the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion is affected; or
3. if the determination of the winners or delivery of prizes is prevented or hindered by any event outside the Promoter's control.
21. Except for any liability not excluded by law, entrants release and indemnify the Brent Rosenberg from and against all actions, claims and liabilities, that the entrant now has or in the future may have against Brent Rosenberg for any loss, damage or injury (including any special or consequential loss) suffered as a direct or indirect result of the entrant's participation in the Promotion.
22. Brent Rosenberg decision in relation to this Promotion is final and binding on entrants and the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence.
23. In entering the Promotion, entrants consent to their personal information being collected by Brent Rosenberg and used by Brent Rosenberg for the purpose of conducting this Promotion and notifying the Winner as well as for future promotions and marketing.
24. All personal details of the entrant will be stored at the office of Brent Rosenberg. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to that office.
25. Brent Rosenberg advises and the entrant consents that there may be the need to disclose personal information that Brent Rosenberg may hold about the entrant to a third party overseas.
26. If an entrant does not provide their personal information the Promoter will not be able to process the entry or notify that entrant if they are a Winner.
27. Brent Rosenbergs Policy may be obtained at https://brentrosenberg.com/terms-conditions/. The Privacy Policies contain information about how entrants may access and correct their personal information, how the entrant can complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles and how the complaint will be handled.
28. Brent Rosenberg (ABN 498 717 11532) trading as Brent Rosenberg ("Brent Rosenberg").
29. Officers, employees and immediate families of officers and employees of Brent Rosenberg and their related bodies corporate and contractors and any other organisations associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.